Friday, August 04, 2006

computer is finally repaired..

computer is finally repaired..

know y i no blog yesterday?haa..cuz my computer is spoil~~..i was like so panic lah~~..very worried..next week i got 3 reports to submit..and i only start on one of them..therefore this weekend i need to cheong it lah..so panic..was like so tired after work..come back then such things..haiz..anyway my computer is back..~~..i will cherish it more de..=)..anyway thanks my boy for what he know ba..=)...

anyway..yesterday arh..was suffering from..sorethroat lah~~..till now also..hmm..went for AnP last practical lessons..we played lie detector..hahaa..very fun~~.very~~..haha..did on shirley..wah dig out many things arh..=)..then..did on that retard couples..zzz..many things to ask couples de mah..like what they did before all those blah blah blah..haha..:X..then went for lunch..sorethroat sux..

ate at fc4..then..went to computer lab to use computer..then very lame..my class is so into PUZZLE FIGHTER now..haha..i was playing with them lah..:X..very fun..><..=)..then play till 3..we went for BI lecture..wah i stay throughtout..cuz..i have mentoring meeting after tat..seems like everyone get addicted to those games le..still got metal slug..crazy taxi..haha..so fun..

mentoring meeting was fine..as usual normal..=)..nth much to say..then i rush off to work le after meeting..couldn't join them for dinner too..then i took train to JP...reach there 7:30 le..OMG..haven dinner..i grab 2 bread from breadtalk..faster walk over le..no choice..cuz i was teaching at 8pm..meet my mum at my house downstairs to walk over to the new tutee house..oh its so near lah..i didn't expect..and..then reach there..oh say hi blah blah..anyway the kid is VERY smart..nth much for mi to teach lor..VERY guai and smart..is a guy anyway..and he loves sports a lot le..he ask mi it will be good to play soccer with him one day..=)..i say sure~~..i say his holidays lor..we meet our house downstairs we go play..haha..:X..but i dun have ball lah..he say he wan play with mi de mah...he wear a specs..if he dun..he looks handsome..his eyes are very beautiful~~..but my boy is the best..=)..always in my heart..

then i went home..noon my brother called mi..tell mi dunno what happen to my computer..i shout at him..blah blah blah..then i called the repairman..so call 'beg' him to come tml to repair my com lah..then..last night so boring..i started studying a bit..but..i dozed off..:X..my boy was supposed to call mi..i waited..then till i bth..i say nvm i go sleep le..cuz i hate to be disturbed when i sleeping so i usually off my phone..

as for today..after lessons went out with my boy..watch 2 movies..met his friends..nth much..=)..nice seeing them..long time no see them..and also..err..all this i blog in my another blog for DETAILS~~..lolx..=)..anyway reach home..wait for repair man to come..and here i am sitting here..blogging..going to do my RWP report le..=)..tml teaching in the morning..yeah..sore throat please faster okay~~..><..



thnkas for everything my boy..love u always..thanks for the day too..=)..

No comments :

Post a Comment