Tuesday, March 16, 2010

how i wish my uni life is just all about attachment! lol!

seriously speaking i believe when i start school in sep, i will miss my life now!

weekends totally rot, no tutorials, reports, exam all the crap damn shiok even if is rot whole day at home!

on a side note, my camera is ready for collection since yesterday but i'm not going to collect it till thursday. this few days not free only till thursday. Esther accompanying me down. lol. no idea yy coming anot yet. She have been asking mi since last week whether my camera okay liao anot.

Now i got extended warranty of another 3 months if i not wrong. just in case anything happen within this 3 months i can bring back again.woo hoo~

okay time for lunch. freaking hungry and none of them wan go for lunch.

ntu tutor coming tml. i'm super nervous about it la! but supervisor just told me what to say tml. kan cheong! wish mi luck.

No comments :

Post a Comment