Monday, May 04, 2015

Entering May!

Hello all! I just got back from a overseas wedding (my first actually) and will definitely be blogging about it soon :) Very tiring trip but it was really fulfilling and touched to see my good friend walking down the aisle with her husband. It's not easy to have a overseas wedding which involve porting your friends/family members over, and also all the logistics that need to be done. Really 佩服 my gf!

Anyway, I haven't been updating my blog that often because my life is simply too cope up with work and on weekends it's all about resting/goofing around. Very boring life I know! lol

On a side note, it's roughly 7 more months to the big day! To be honest, if I say I'm not nervous at all, I'm being fake. I've this to-do list kept in my phone which I've been constantly updating it on-the-go and to look at what are the things that are in-progress/totally not done at all. And I've no idea why the list just gets longer and longer only

Time really flies hence I dare not procrastinate too long over certain stuff especially those which require advance booking/external vendor!

Alright enough of wedding woes, I've injured my leg few weeks back (had a fell at workplace which cause me to stay at home a few days) which resulted in me stopping running for quite sometime. I can't wait to get back the track again maybe this coming week.  *cross fingers*

For the month of May till June, I hope we can brave it through and squeeze time out to settle our wedding stuff. The next milestone will be getting my gown and suits confirm. :) Probably one of the more interesting stuff of the whole wedding prep so no complains!


Once again Hello May! And may all things goes smoothly this coming month! 

No comments :

Post a Comment