Monday, October 22, 2007

went for a hair cut just now after my piano lesson.inital plan was to just cut my fringe and layered it cuz i can't stand my hair anymore especially the fringe.-_-".went over to my aunt's house to cut it.it was my first time letting her cut my hair.i know she open a saloon many years back.then now she moved the saloon into her house.

i was quite shocked when she kiap my hair straight.lolx~.after she cut she even style for mi and spray this and tat.very nice lah.=).love it.how i hope i go sch everyday with that hair style.LOLX.and the best thing is she charge mi free.><.so bu hao yi si.she say next time i go back rebond/dye then she count together lor.



i love the top part.the way is pong pong.haha.oh and she cut until damn short on top.lolx but i like.:P.

anyway friday finally bought my formal top le.tried the laska.it was not bad.gonna bring my boy there to eat soon.he say he got craving got laska too.lolx.i wanna try the nasi lemak this time.:P.next week will be a busy week.><.spinnovex interview.going down NEC.but at least nth clash with class chalet.after a busy week can relax and enjoy at the chalet.=).lets jia you.bb all.

anyway maplers i'm buying 10 dex crystal flower earring.and i realise YTWD guild inside got many BVSS.><.around 20M?damn sianz.><.

No comments :

Post a Comment