Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Day 1 Of Mst

Day 1 Of Mst

yesh i am still at home..><...haha paper starting at 3:30..so ya..meeting qian at 2:45pm to print out the PME assignement..haven print out..cuz do at home..no go back sch to print lor..then today need hand in....now 12 something..i think i going to take a nap first before my paper..not feeling well as in physically for this 2 days..emotionally i am feeling great..but my body just zzz...told shirley i not feeling well on MSN..must state physically..HAHA..arbo she thought is emotionally..cuz always find her when emotionally got problem..physically got problem is see doctor liao lor..><..having stomach upset now lor..><..

did some past year qn when i woke up..err..nth much..relax myself and my body also..><..last night was studying for A n P..but..no use..nothing seems to go in..i am just reading through..hoping tat i remember something..haa..slept at 3 plus last night..earlier than my normal 4 am le..actually 2 plus wan sleep le..then know he calling mi so i wait lor..=)..yesh we talk till 3 plus..HAHA..as usual very shy..><..my poor boy..he had only 4 hours plus of sleep left..T_T..so ke lian..><..sunday night 2.5 hours..last night 4..><..

its A n P day tonight..><..doubt i can finish studying and err..stuff everything inside my bed after my maths paper till tml~~heng tml is afternoon paper..><..good luk for my test later ba..=)..hope is alright..and please after my nap my stomach is alright le..><...ARGH~~irritating..i go prepare myself physically and emotionally for MST later..yesh..

3 days left..after friday..is heaven~~~and able to see him on sat..the day i have been waiting for since the last time we meet..><..i know he feels that way too..=)..good luk for your tests this week too..jia you..jia you to everybody having tests and exams this week ba..take care~~

No comments :

Post a Comment