Saturday, October 25, 2008

Spend the whole of sat with my boy. even though he only need to book in on monday but i won't wan him to spend every single day outside with mi la. lol. need some free time for himself and myself before he book in and mi before going back sch.


met him at pasir ris yesterday. by the time he reach around 7:15pm i guess. he waited for mi la.lol.=X. i was late. was watching yu le then went to put JJ album into my mp3.


went to his house wait for him to unpack and bathe before both of us head out to dinner. oh and his house is in a great big mess now. lol. his mum purposely went to renovate the house since not much pple at home now. but then not in time to make hao before they come back. so that explain the house in a great mess. lol. heard my boy say before even his room de bed also going to get rid of it soon le. then change to mattress or what de. lol.



his stuff..lol..

wait for him to bathe until very bored..haha no la..was watching tv..

finally he bathe hao then we go downstairs to had our dinner le. both of us was starving. lol. say bye to his mum then off we go. anyway feel that his mum feel quite lonely ever since boy and his bro go NS. house like very quiet de. can understand ba. my mum used to feel lonely too when my bro go NS. that time i was at my rebellious stage seldom home too.

had our dinner and head to my house. =).

he's stoning la.-_-".

anyway my boy feel very weird la after he come out. -_-". he haven adapt himself back to normal life. lol. his action very slow that kind cuz he's tired. he use com also very slow. -_-'. must be too long no use com.

around 10pm when we on the train he already start to feel tired le. too used to the sleeping time inside there le. -_-". not long he touch my bed he fell asleep le. lol.

today morning mum went to buy mac breakfast for us. watch spongebob at okoto. lol. decided to catch High School Musical 3 at JP around late afternoon. after the movie we went to shop for his stuff. he need to get some daily needs to bring back. but haven get finish la. some stuff i ask him tml got time go his house downstairs buy.lol.

Went crystal jade for dinner.=).


=). super big contrast now. one black one white.-_-".

see thats what i mean. lol.

he just wan to hug tor.-_-".cuz now botak ma. same as tor liao. lol.
tml going for my LAST piano lesson. lol. got to go study for my exam next sat now le. better start now. very scare. and also rest tml le. my boy gonna rest and pack his stuff and also help his mum pack the whole house le. lol. monday then meet him before he book in ba. hee.
next weekend can't spend much time with him even though by right should use it to celebrate my birthday. lol. sat going for my exam and wedding dinner after tat le. can only meet him on sunday. already used to it le. now he's back fan er got a bit not used. -_-".


My Love Forever.=).

No comments :

Post a Comment