Thursday, October 03, 2013

Café Swiss @ Swissotel The Stamford Singapore

I had a meetup with the guys last Friday to bid Mr Poon farewell. He's going off to botswana under our company and the allowance is whopping alot, $$$$. At times, I do pray that I'm being send overseas for few weeks too. I dont really mind and I'm patiently waiting.. :):) 

Anyway, since Mr Poon was promoted and I got extra allowance since July, so this dinner is treated by Mr Poon and me. Lester is in for a real treat hahaha! He should feel grateful to have us in his life :x.

We decided to have our dinner at Café Swiss @ Swissotel. FYI, I used to work there in 2009 but not as a waitress or what, so I didn't dine in there before. It's our first time there! They are currently having a 1 for 1 promotion for buffet lunch/dinner for DBS/POSB card holder. 

Here comes some of the photos that I took..




The ambience of Café Swiss is quite good. However, the variety of their buffet dinner isn't that much.

My first round - Some salad and sashimi. 

They don't really have fantastic sashimi and I kana shoot by Mr Poon that "this is not japanese buffet, this is swiss buffet!" I went like -_-".

Anyway here comes my 2nd round.. 


Mainly cooked food this time round. The baked salmon was nice as well as the seafood. The sweet potato at the top left corner was nice too. They have chef cooking rosti but it's super different from the one at Marche. Disappointing. :(

My 3rd round, more baked salmon and sashimi since they are my favourite and they doesn't really taste that bad. The raw sausage I took for fun, it melts in my mouth. Nth special. 

Desserts time! I can only use 1 word to describe their desserts - SWEET! 


They do have a chocolate fondue area which I find myself stuck there for so long. Because I would just dip my mashmallow into the chocolate sauce and eat it straight. I pop in 2-3 consecutively at 1 shot! Super addictive and #fatedieme. Thank god I've ABT lesson the next day to burn off all this extra calories.

In a nutshell, we still prefer Furama dinner buffet because it's much cheaper and worth it because they really do have a wide range of variety! No harm trying Café Swiss but the price is really not worth it without promotion.

Café Swiss @ Swissotel The Stamford Singapore 
2 Stamford Road  Singapore 178882 

You can get there via Raffles City Shopping Centre 3rd level, it's directly link to Café Swiss. For more information of the dinner buffet at Café Swiss, click here!

Took some group photos that night and Mr Poon is really tall, we have to ask him to bend down to accomodate to our height! And I seriously can't believe that we bitch whole night till the restaurant manager chase us off! Probably 80% of the time I'm the one talking so thanks guys for listening to my rubbish :)



Alrighty, till then we meet again! :) I guess it will be during xmas time with the rest of the colleagues!

No comments :

Post a Comment