Tuesday, October 01, 2013

It doesn't stop there...

Just as I thought Amore Womens' Day and Great Eastern Women Run would be my last 2 sports event of the year, I gladly signed up for another 2 marathons! 

End Oct to Mid Nov gonna be a marathon month for me. 3 marathons back to back with only 1 week break in between, and that's beacuse I'm heading to BKK if not I would probably slot in Nike 10km. Oh well, there's always next year :)

Oh ya, I'm going to participate the following 2 events with Derp! Hehehe, it's rare he agreeed to run marathon with me. It all lies on the price and the event tee, which is the deciding factor for him to join the marathon with me anot. 



CCK B.I.G Farm Walk & Run on 27th October. It's really cheap, 8 dollar per person which entitles you to event tee and also a goodie bag. There's also a finisher medal! What a good deal right? I'm seriously praying for good weather because I want to run. 

Originally, I wanted to sign up for at Gek Poh Ville CC but there were some miscom going on. Hence, I couldn't sign up there. I ended up registering for it at Nanyang CC.

Me being very unsatisfied with the service by the PA, I sent out a email the week after I registered to complain about the whole incident that I encountered. And that's their reply below. 


I do pray that on the actual day, it will be organized and not so much mis-communication going around. 

For more information of the run, do head to their website to find out where you can register for this run. I would highly recommend you to go down to the nearest CC near you if not you would have to collect the event tee shirt from yew tee cc! It's too far away from my house hen e I didn't register online. 

And if you would have noticed, there's this brooks run happy banner on my ads! And guess what? Few years back, I've signed up for it because it seems like a super fun run. I prefer this kind of run rather than the color run because those run makes one look really messed up, and it's a difficult task to clean up after the whole event!


The t-shirt is really nice (white in color), for more information you can visit their website . Btw, it's a night run, gonna be so cooling! Not forgetting there's a very cute camera finisher medal too :)

I'm glad that both run are non competitive but I'll still do my best. Derp will be running with me and I think I will drag him down lol! I better train harder for it :) Looking forward to the registration period of Electric Run because it sounds so fun and interesting too.

Hope to see you there if you've signed up for it!

No comments :

Post a Comment