Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Yoshimaru Ramen Bar @ Holland Village Part 2, OOTD Reviews

Derp and I are back to Yoshimaru Ramen Bar again for dinner.  We have a $10 return voucher all thanks to the amex credit card promotion. 

We managed to squeeze time out to use this voucher before it expires. This time round, Derp had the curry cheese ramen, whereas I had the shabu shabu beef ramen. 


 Curry Cheese Ramen

Shabu Shabu Beef Ramen

I think we prefer our order the other time rather than what we have ordered this time round. I didn't finish my noodles at all and Derp find the whole curry cheese combination by them kind of weird. The shabu shabu beef contains too much fatty meat hence I ate till quite pek cek. I'm not a fan of fatty meat. I've got to detach the fats away from the lean meat before I put it in my mouth.

Check out my previous review on Yoshimaru Ramen Bar here

Ending this entry with some #OOTD reviews lately..


Fairebelle's Angel Heart Frock in White. 

There's actually other colors on different website, check out my review to find more more.

Zara Inspired Skorts which I got from Gmarket at $12.90. 

It's a super good deal and if you're wondering how's the quality and etc, click here

Love Bonito's Danelle Lace Dress. 

I'm considering to wear it for my brother's wedding lunch. I'm still thinking or should I just sell it off. Having said that, the review is here!

I'm sooooooo busy before I fly off to BKK this week, house reno, exercise routine, packing of luggage! Not forgetting,  I'll be scheduling some posts when I'm away to BKK so stay tuned.

Do check out my updated selling posts at http://www.agnesmaurice.com/users/2870/listings! Thanks a million :)

1 comment :