Sunday, October 13, 2013

Craft Bakery and Cafe @ Holland Village

Derp and I originally wanted to dine in at D'Good Cafe but there was totally no seats by 7pm. I was so disapppointed and I think they do accept reservation. I've seen some tables being reserved so I guess it's possible? I shall try making a reservation before heading down the next time.

And so we went on to search for other food around Holland Village. We finally decided on Craft Bakery and Cafe. FYI, it's located at where Cold Rock Ice Creamery used to be. New eatery in that area, worth giving it a try.




It's quite a small cafe but there's seats outside too, those seats are facing the happening Holland Village on a Friday night. :)

No idea why their cups are so small..


We ordered the truffle fries as our side dish. It's really good. It has a chef recommendation next to it on their menu. I think they called it skinny fries and not truffle fries. But it's the same taste as truffle fries :)



We both ordered the prawn agolio olio as our mains. Their mains are not cheap, mostly start from $15 onwards. This harmless looking prawn aglio olio is freaking spicyyyy! Probably the most spicy aglio olio we have tried till date. Derp was sweating like mad, and my nose tap went on after eating.

A glam shot with the pasta before savouring it.

I didn't had a chance to try their desserts this time round. Will definitely pop by there to have their desserts and coffee soon :)

Craft Bakery and Cafe
24A Lorong Mambong, Singapore, Singapore 277183


My #OOTD for a dress down Friday. White eyelet skirt by Hollyhoque(got it during their flash sales), and a ruffle top which was chuck somewhere in my room and I've never worn it before.


Another #OOTD earlier this week, Love Bonito Deidre Dress. Totally love this corporate shift dress because it's so flattering. My first ever shift dress! :) Check out my reviews here!

It's a 4-day work week next week! I'm looking forward to it :)

No comments :

Post a Comment