Sunday, October 27, 2013

Brunch @ Kith Cafe (Parkmall)

I met up with highness to have brunch @ kith cafe! :) We haven't met ever since her 21st birthday party. I was hoping to meet her before I fly off to BKK. 

Waking up early on a Sunday may seems to be a difficult thing to do, but at times you just don't wish to let your Sunday go to waste by sleeping whole day. A good way to spend it is to have brunch and catch up with friends on a Sunday!  

Kith cafe doesn't allow reservation hence we have to do walk in. Anyway, it was just the 2 of us hence it was easy to get a table. They allow you to drop down your name and contact number on this clipboard outside their restaurant, the waitress will come back to call for your name when the table is ready. :) 

So you can just go ahead and self service write your name on it if you see that they are really busy. There isn't a proper queuing point, so it's best to write down your name asap because they go accordingly! 

Btw, they have more outdoor seats than indoor seats. It isn't that hot from what I see, though I was given a indoor table. The ventilation could be better because my hair smells like bacon after I left the place. So outdoor seats might not be a bad choice uh? 

This is just part of their menu, you can find these extended menu here




Highness ordered the ice caramel coffee whereas I ordered the ice coffee latte :) 

Oh if you're wondering what's beside our drink, that's our spread for the bread which will be served later. Highness prefer the strawberry jam whereas I go for the nutella spread! It have always been my one and only choice~ :)


Both of us ordered the Big Breakfast from their breakfast menu. I chose the multigrain bread and scrambled eggs :) The rest were by default. Their shrooms were really awesome! It was the first to go off from my plate. 



The multigrain bread was recommended (we asked the waiter for recommendation) or should I say a normal/popular choice among the customers there. It's really yummy and filling. Btw, this was one of the better shots of my face, I look super tired in other photos. -_-".


Highness had her poached egg and also multigrain bread. From her feedback, the poached egg was so-so. I guess scrambled eggs are still a safer choice in times like this. From the looks of it, I do think the poached eggs at Au Chocolat does look better. :)

Some photos of us..


The group of guys sat there for the longest possible time to talk about life. Honestly speaking, guys can be as bitchy as girls. #fact. 

We had a great chat that morning though it was a short meetup.

I would recommend this for brunch gathering with friends or a brunch date with your partner. :) It's a pretty nice place for you to have a good chit chat over a meal. 

Kith Cafe 
#01-01E, Park Mall, 9 Penang Road


My simple #ootd for a brunch. The white eyelet skirt by Hollyhoque and a cobalt top, love this color combination. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment