Friday, October 04, 2013

#OOTD Reviews

TGIF! I'm the mood of a outfit post, and since I've not done so lately, so here it goes..

Munich Dress in Size S by Tian Fen Lan.

A really pretty embossed dress which needs not much maintenance at all! The material is not those that will get crumpled easily. A little loose at the PTP area but on a whole it's fine :) For a more detailed review, click here! 

Outfit by Traceyeinny. 

I got this during their 50% storewide sales. It's totally sold out now hence I didn't  find out the name of this dress. I alter the length of this dress by quite a bit because it was way too long! Nth much to say about this dress, just another corporate wear.


Love Bonito Allyne Dress in Pink Size S. 

I'm thinking to let it go because I got no function to wear too. Hence, I'm still deciding. For a more detailed review, click here!

Last but not least, I think this dress is a great buy or should I say, it's been awhile I buy something online that's so pretty and flattering.

Love Bonito BASICS Starlin Skater Dress in Size S. 

The dress fits me really well and also I love the cobalt color! For a more detailed review, click here!

I've been finding dress to wear for my brother's wedding but to no avail. I've been thinking to wear maxi? midi? cut-out or bare back? And as for the color, I'm still deciding too! So hard to find 1 nice dress nowadays but I don't wish to get 1 dress, which I only wear for the wedding and ended up not wearing it anymore. That will be such a waste. Actually, I've another wedding to attend before my brother's wedding, so I shall see how then! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment