Thursday, October 24, 2013

Paris Baguette @ JEM

Derp and I went to have high tea at Paris Baguette @ Jem on the public holiday. Ever since National Day, there isn't any public holidays! It's always good to have a break in the middle of the week to replenish our sleep. :) Even if it means doing nth the whole day, it's better than being stuck in the office!

It was pretty crowded at Paris Baguette. Our experience ain't that good, due to the fact that one have to find seats yourself. Everyone there was just enjoying and talking, none of them are moving their ass off. It's better to go during weekday nights than on a weekend/public holiday. Horrible crowd! 

We managed to get a seat after standing there for 10-15 minutes, and when I mean stand, I mean standing beside those who are almost done with their food, eye-powering them to give up their seat for us soon! 

Okay enough of my complains,  I went to get the food while Derp chop the seat. I passed by all their pastries and cakes while queuing up. It's like tiong bahru bakery style of concept if you've been to the one at Raffles City Shopping Centre. 

I can't help but take some photos of it because they have a wide variety, and just by looking at them makes me go O.O.


Their signature pudding which is not cheap! 


Their cakes! The pancake style type of cake is so unique! I simply love looking at desserts even without eating them. They are all so pretty! 

Our orders - Derp had the eggtart and maple waffle. They costs $2++ each.


Our pudding. I ordered the mango flavoured pudding and Derp tried the original flavoured pudding. And this small thing costs $4 each. It's not that cheap though. 


We ordered their cafe latte to share as I need some caffeine even on my off day. It was quite a big cup though and it's $5++ if I never remember wrongly.


My cafe latte and mango napolean cake :)  Their cakes are pretty good. It's around 7 bucks if I'm not wrong. It's one of the more expensive cakes around, the other cakes costs around $6+.

 I would definitely go back there for some coffee and cakes next time for dessert. But not their pudding though. I would rather try their bread and pastries because they do have quite a wide variety! 



Me with the small pudding. :) If you've realized, I've ordered mango pudding and mango cake! 

It's a good place to hang out for some desserts but I don't recommend one to go on weekend if you would like to slowly enjoy your food without getting stared at. :)

Paris Baguette @ JEM
#02-20, Jem, 50 Jurong Gateway Road

My #OOTD that day for a casual day out. 

We went back JP to replenish our snacks because our snacks have ran out for the longest possible time. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment