Sunday, March 22, 2009

slept 1/2 of my weekends away! the reason behind it was cuz i fall sick le. -_-". minor flu plus feeling feverish. planning to see sch doctor tml during my morning long break. even though the medicine they give are of not much use, but still will go see cuz is cheap. -_-". i wanna faster recover so i can enjoy myeslf on tuesday bugis trip with judy, and maybe jen and xx.



caught this movie on sat with my boy. is funny! nice show!!

watched chun li and one new spongebob movie with my boy on my com. but 1/2 of the time i'm sleeping. wasn't feeling well so was resting. gonna rewatch those parts that i missed out later after i finish doing my java report! oh and i finally watch finish bleach till where it stops. yea!

1 month 5 days to end of exams and 1 month 6 days to chalet!!! i can't wait!!!enjoy to the max before DIP starts!after that will be 2 months of hols. haha.

tml will start collecting money for chalet!! looking forward to it! guess thats our motivation to finish this exams. haha. so many plans in our mind for this chalet! i'm gonna miss my sch life when i graduate. =(. the friends i make, the laughter we had and lots more. better cherish this life man.

our 'dearest' art teacher wan us to go back on good friday for the grading. and is just 4 days to our exams. -_-". can only say:" TA MA DE TU LAN LA!" is a good thing i stay near. think guo liang they all should be the one scolding. going back for just a few hours. rather spend the time studying. -_-".

off to do my report and watch my show.got to sleep early.

forgot to add on, boy came over with sushi in the afternoon. haha! as usual left at 9pm today after watching the pacifier on channel 5. funny show too. haha. next sunday is eragon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment