Sunday, June 20, 2010

"Goodbyes are not forever.
Goodbyes are not the end.
They simply mean
I'll miss you
Until we meet again!"

June 18th marks the end of my Industrial Attachment. Jan 11th - Jun 18th.

Time really really flies!

On the last day, thanks for all the presents, hugs, best wishes, farewell dinner(total 17 of us), KTV afterwards.


Pictures with the different department people and of cuz my own application team 1 people.

With the accounts people

Photobucket

sze yee(my senior in secondary school)

Photobucket

my beloved tricia who take care of me a lot a lot~

Photobucket

kat and me.

With the HR and Admin Department people:

Photobucket

Felicia and me. I've been going in to her room to talk cock for my last 1 month in company. And she loves to call me Jing Xian mei mei~.

Photobucket

Jany and me.

Photobucket

Mei ling and me. Our receptionist who always get bullied by those guys in the company. She's a mother of 2. hehe.

Photobucket

Moksan and me~. She cooks delicious bee hoon and always ask me to eat! hehe. Thanks for the present from you. =).

Photobucket

all the girls~

Now is pictures with Application Team 1 people. All guys la except for pei zhen. =).

Photobucket

Tony and me. Thanks for wearing pink on my last day. HAHA! Thats your farewell gift from me lor~. I hope you dont hang and frame up in your room after wearing it tat day. lol.

Photobucket

Tony and Brian. The 2 male colleagues that are closest to me throughout this IA period. without your i think my IA won't be filled with so much laughter and etc.

Photobucket

Kelvin and me.

Photobucket

Darren and me. He's my XXH! And i didn't know you call me ah girl behind my back lor~ that ah girl arh~..will never forget the days u and LXH both come over to my seat naturally to talk cock with me when i'm so so bored~. =)))).

Photobucket

Sze yee, me and my LXH. All bukitviewans!

thanks my LXH for everything lor especially the help in asp.net. And ya i just love disturbing you! HAHA! See you and darren if there's a chance next year if i'm going back. my LXH boss likes to call me xian mei mei~ zzzz!

Photobucket

Desmond and me~

For the last 1 week u've heard me talking a lot of rubbish to you and asking a lot a lot of questions. hahah! Especially in the afternoon when i'm so sleepy i'll just stand up to talk to you le. You just join the company for 2 weeks and i'm leaving le. Anyway good luck!

Photobucket

James and me. Ex PM of the team.

Photobucket

Kian leong and me. Another newbie in the company. Enjoy your stay here. =).

Photobucket

Sing lei and me. Our Project Manager.

Photobucket

Gabriel and me.

Photobucket

Pei zhen and me!

Thanks girl for listening to me all the time. All the rubbish we used to chat during office hours almost daily. haha! I'm the provider for the juicest news in office hor~ Provide the news to those on site. hehe. I know u're gonna miss me the most when i'm gone other than tony and brian, lxh and xxh. =X

Never take picture with my supervisor & Ming Jie using my camera but is in fel's camera. See if i got chance to kope from her anot. Cuz both of them left early after the dinner therefore also not in the group photo. Thanks boss for the perfume!!!

Photobucket

Last of all, group photo. With jimmy around even though he resigned months back, and also zhi wei who is always on site.

Thanks all for everything. =). A lot of memories. All are so memorable la~

No comments :

Post a Comment