Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Attended hrm today and there's this thought in my mind. Cuz we were discussing about chinese values and amercian values. Difference in cultures and conflicts that will occurs due to the differences.

He was saying he can just let us present and go. Cuz that's by right what he need to do. But what for he go through point by point on what the presenter say and let us know what is the correct approach to the question? Just beacuse he care for us. Thats y he can straight tell us which question the approach to it is wrong. Theory applied on it is wrong. Then justify and tell us whats right. Through there then we can learn.

I mean seriously many other profs just present and go.

Even though ya, he tell us we wrong etc. Make people worried they dun do well. But still, is cuz he care for us thats y he will straight tell us whats wrong.

This remind me of my FYP.

My FYP profs have been telling me this and that.

When i went the wrong direction, they care. I mean seriously they can dun meet me so often like every 2 weeks and spend their 1 hour listening to me right? Their 1 hour pay is like how much lor. -_-". Not 1 prof, but 2 profs. -_-'. I seriously feel guilty. But i must say thanks for pushing me so much. your make me everyweek spend like 1 day of my weekend on it. or more. At least for the interim report i know what to wayang through. lol.

At first i find it damn sianz to meet so often, i was telling li hua my downs of the fyp like always. LOL And we even bet on my grade. She got a strong belief that i confirm do well cuz from what she see cuz she think he care a lot about me. -_-".

Like that your dr xie also care a lot about u a lot lor. whahahahah! =X.

kz li hua, our bet still hold. we shall see. hehe.

No comments :

Post a Comment