Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Tuesday - 4th October 2011

met up with esther at bugis after my seminar for dinner + shopping! =))

I reached at 6pm but she reached around 6:45pm. lol. I went to shop myself first while waiting for her. So when she whatsapp me she's reaching soon, i faster go chop place at our favourite fish slice noodle restaurant.


Photobucket

yummy as usual but the price went up. sianz. lol.


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


We went to get ourselves sharetea at bugis junction before heading to bugis street to shop our hearts out!

Reached home late that day, slept late too but is all worth it! Kind of get used to such lifestyle. Is like even if i sleep early i also tired the next day, sleep late also tired the next day, so whats the point of sleeping early? why not enjoy the night. hehe. =)

No comments :

Post a Comment