Saturday, December 29, 2012

Rainbow Mochi

Advertorial - Rainbow Mochi

Rainbow Mochi is a newly opened accessories blogshop by my colleague! Do support okay? :) I've gotten myself 3 pieces of accessories from her and have been wearing them for the whole month of xmas and have received compliments from people around me saying its so pretty! 
Their latest launch featuring moustache watches and many others xmas, parties accessories for the year end festives season! :)

I've been wearing this set of accessories for the whole month of dec till xmas! hehe! The solitare snowflake  earrings is from rainbow mochi collection 4! dman bling and big! sometimes its pointless to wear ear studs that are not so visible especially when u have long hair. This snow flake earrings is defintely a good choice! Will wear it for my upcoming years of xmas! hehe! Its of good quality cause none of the blings drop out after me wearing it for 1 month! :)
Another of their earrings! this time is dangling one and is also part of their xmas collection! christmas ornamental earrings! I think it suits normal day too not only for xmas! :). Fret not, is defintely light! not the heavy kind and its the ribbon part is defintely bling!! hehe! Christmas Ornamental Earrings!

And last but not least, the bobby necklace(silver & gold)! I've been telling karen(the owner) that i much needed a gold chunky necklance! Cause i think its super matching with work dresses! There's also a pink&gold version of it! hehe! Chunky necklace is a must have for this season! :)

Follow rainbow mochi at their facebook page to know of their give-aways and latest collection!

If you've noticed, i've editted those tabs at the left hand side and added in my instagram :)! my instagram id is firstl0ve88 :) Do follow me there! :)

*Editted - I just decide to change the whole old-school layout of my blog cause i bth already lol! background and header done by my boy! :). he's been urging me to change my old layout since long time ago just that i cant be bothered! He help me did up layout and etc just that i'm lazy to change it! Now i bth already lol. WIll continue to update this space :)

No comments :

Post a Comment