Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Noodle Place @ Orchard Gateway

Derp and I went to settle our wedding banquet venue after work a few weekends back. We finally paid the deposit and booked the place :) Seems like that's the start of yet another busy year ahead! 


#OOTD - Navy Cropped Top and White Midi Skirt from Eternity Loft. Reviews are up here :)

I finally owned my first ever midi skirt. Pardon for the grainy photo because I think Derp didn't press focus before taking this photo. 

We went to Genki Sushi again but this time round, their queue was super long :( 

As usual, we were rushing for time and need to meet our hotel coordinator after our dinner. We gave up our spot after queueing for 10 minutes realizing that the queue isn't moving at all. So much of a coincidence we saw hui lin and her husband, so we gave our spot to them and make a move :)

We went down and saw Noodle Place's queue wasn't that long so we join in to queue. In less than 10 minutes, we got our seat. We just wish to faster settle our dinner and meet the hotel coordinator. 

Their menu:


They serves pretty reasonable price food. 





I ordered the Shrimp Dumpling & Shrimp Wonton Noodle - $8.50


Derp ordered the Shrimp Wonton Noodle - $8.00

I personally find the servings of the noodles quite little. Guys will probably feel not full after eating this bowl of noodles. As for the taste, they taste not bad but quite average on a whole. Definitely not the best I've eaten before, but for the price it's pretty reasonable. The wonton is yummy!

The service was quite fast too, we were in a rush hence I appreciate that very much.



Our side dish - Deep Fried Pork Chop with Salt and Pepper - $14

This dish came quite long after our mains were served. It's really yummy but we conclude that it will be better to eat this with white rice.

It's a place with reasonable price Chinese cuisine, hence if you are craving for some comfort food, I will suggest this place then :)

Noodle Place @ Orchard Gateway
#01-17, Orchard Gateway, 277 Orchard Road 

2 comments :

  1. Hi!
    Could you review the eternity loft midi skirt? I'm wondering whether to get it in Tiffany blue, it's such a pretty color! Does it sit high waist and does it flare or emphasize the hips?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey babe,

      it won't flare or emphasize the hips as promise on their website. Probbaly one of the not so flare midis I've ever seen. It sits slightly low waist for me as I chose size M. If I've gotten the size S it will be better :) I've just updated this entry with a review link. You can click on the link to read the review. Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete