Sunday, September 18, 2016

Boon Tong Kee Chicken Rice

Diring my previous trip to Oh My Tian cafe, I told myself to come back to this area to try Boon Tong Kee chicken rice. 

The restaurant was flooded with people and there was a queue forming when I passed by there the previous time.

Seems like it's worth a try so I'm back to this area again to give it a go.. 


Late lunch but there's still a queue for it..





We didn't wait that long before we got our seats perhaps because there's only 2 of us. The big round tables meant for families were fully occupied. 




We ordered this Signature Homemade Crispy Beancurd as our side dish. Seems like everyone else is having this dish on their table.


True enough, it's really very yummy! Outside crispy inside soft and comes with a slight salty taste.

Hereby presenting to you, Boon Tong Kee's Chicken Rice..


Looks pretty normal...


#onthetable
So after trying out the chicken rice, we don't really feel there's anything special/nice about it. Perhaps because I'm not a fan of steamed white chicken and Derp has a high standard of the chilli sauce (he still feels nothing beats homemade chicken rice's chilli which he made himself lol).

Boon Tong Kee Pte Ltd
Chinese Restaurant
34 Whampoa West #01-93
6299 9880

Can't help but swing by Oh My Tian cafe after our lunch for desserts..


The all time favourite belgium waffles with ice cream top up with salted caramel sauce :)

For more information about Oh My Tian Cafe, you may click here.

No comments :

Post a Comment