Saturday, October 14, 2017

Kotobuki Coffee @ Wisma Atria

Few months ago, I chanced upon the beautiful Musical Sakura Latte Festival offered by Kotobuki Coffee. Basically it's the beautiful looking dessert/high tea set which caught my attention. 

So I decided to ask Kris out for a lunch and at the same time try this pretty dessert set :) Glad that I have like-minded cafe hoping friends around me. It's not difficult to find a date for such purposes because we all love exploring new cafes! 


#OOTD for the day :) 


Kotobuki Coffee is located at Wisma Atria

We were there for late lunch so there weren't much people. I was there slightly early than Kris so I went to take some photos while waiting for her :)


This was available for the kids set. 

Seems like the cafe not only cater for ladies who love pretty stuff, but also family friendly for those with kids. They have set for kids and these cute pokemon gacha balls for purchase :) 


The main reason why we are here for. The musical carousel is very pretty indeed! 



The menu for the sakura latte festival.


The cute kids set. 

We ordered 1 mains to share so that we each can have our own dessert later on.


We chose the Katsu Curry Rice because it can't go wrong. 

Anyway, there was a miscommunication and they served the desserts first before the mains. I was totally shock when they do that though. But oh well, they did apologize to us. I had to ask them to put the mains on hold and serve it later because they let us sit at such a small table.

Even though it was our mistake for not reminding them but I would at the very least expect them to either ask us or just assume that it should be serve the desserts after the mains.

Alright, enough of my ranting. More pics coming up!


My pretty Sakura Roll and Matcha Latte.


Taking the mandatory shot before eating.

You can totally see there's no table space left so I had to warned them not to serve the main first. 


My lunch date :)

A welfie of us both before we start digging in to our cake and coffee. 


The food served here was not bad. The Matcha Latte was on point, and the Sakura Roll taste more like vanilla cake with a slight tinge of flowery smell/taste ( I believe that's the Sakura). Very instagramable but not to the extend of very yummy food. 

Overall the experience was good but the food was not that fantastic to the extend of us wanting to go back for the 2nd time. 

Kotobuki Coffee @ Wisma Atria
435 Orchard Road, Wisma Atria #01-18c, 238877

1 comment :