Wednesday, January 04, 2006

mug..mug and just mug...

mug..mug and just mug...

wat to do..but i am mugging my structured programming at this time 1:50am..i just too bored to mug..cuz structured programming is really a very boring module..today paper was alright..phew..finally over..2 more to go..and tml..is a day off..i had to force myself to wake up early to mug..Zzz..sianz..i've got tons of photo to upload..on mi and dear in maple at the xmas tree..it can be seen in my friendster account..the BBQ my class had on 23rd..24th christmas eve de i've not yet get..probably after chinese new year then i go and remind my cousin about it..hmm..new year picture..there isn't any..i celebrated in stupid maple lah..haha..yeah D@MN stupid to celebrate in virtual world..all i can say was..it will be my first time..and last time..due to exams this week spoils my whole holidays..it just sux..kz one picture to make readers feel de-stress..:X:X..haha..byebye all..night..and also..happy new year..can't wait for CNY..all the best to DBE/1A/22 for the upcoming 2 papers..boring~~~..night..



am i cute??:P...just joking..taken in tutorial lesson using shirley's phone..and CLAIRE I AM WEARING THE SHIRT U GAVE MI..the first day i wore it..^^..thanks my shirley darling for sending mi..today i reminded her again..haha..

No comments :

Post a Comment