Wednesday, September 13, 2006

damn high now..i think extreme liao..can't sleep..muahaha..very high~~..woo~..yeah semestral exams is out..I PASS MY PME..I REPEAT I PASS MY PME~~....i am celebrating with shirley now..opening champange..=X..kee siao in progress..

tired but hor check results liao not tired..woo~..and i got one distinction..my 1st ever distinction in..SP..1st ever..but seriously that moudle..ang moh module..the report i do till wan to vomit blood..waste a lot of $$ printing and binding..and also..hmm..u know..the formal presentation..buy those craps..quite shocked to see the distinction appear there..heex..

but seriously my results slip..Damn PME..caused it to look damn ugly..anyway no forward module is ENOUGH..i am satisfied..yeah..going to pack my bag soon..can't sleep now..i'm dead..><..going to high with miss shirley till i-dunno-what time..she asked mi pack later lor..or i shall do it tml morning..=)..

hmm..anyway level 123 lor~~..won't be home tonight..yeap..woo~..high~happy~~..tats all i can say for now..i am easily satisfied ba i can say..dun aim so high when i know PME is a bloody module..i hate that..can pass i happy..but it pull down my GPA..><..if not i can maintain my last semester GPA liao..><..nvm..next semester NO MORE PME..can call for a celebration..who dun hate PME..-_-"..

bye all~~..=)..

No comments :

Post a Comment