Monday, June 04, 2007

just now went to read sop blog..realise today got pirates wor..part 1 de..duno what the name of it..enjoying myself now..haha..cuz i catch 2 and 3..no watch 1 before..anyway part 3..is touching lah..yup..nice~~..rox~~..but then cuz my ang moh not great have to keep asking my boy..eh what he/she is talking about arh..lolx..especially the witch..><..

kz pictures time...photo time..

before going in for movie at cini..we got few hours to kill..


1 year and counting..^_^..

my boy..fake a smile for mi..><..

mi..


the bear which my boy loves it a lot..haha..actually i also love it lah..:X..

LOLX..:X..

my kon plushie..=))..very big wor..anyway i wrapped it up le..haha..

this the picture i send to manda that day..hahahaa..yeah which cost mi 30 cents..LOLX..

for every mo ko u buy..they give u one this plastic bag..very nice plastic bag lah..good quality also..<3> our couple mo ko bed room slippers..very cute wor...

tor tor's babies..i bought it when i went out along on vesak day to buy the shoes..haha..just find them so cute..especially their hands and legs..:X..

couple bedroom slippers..=)))))))))..

=)))))))))))))))

tml is monday again..last week of school..yeap..this week faster pass by please..><..no more vesak day to rest..=(..just another busy busy week..=(..bb all..

oh and some maple stuff..finally level 14X in maple..:X..tio 2 pyogo today..omggg..damn happy lah..hahhaa..finally i change my staff..=)..

enjoy myself that day..=)))..hope u do too..thanks for everything..=))))..love u always..

No comments :

Post a Comment