Friday, June 08, 2007

going school for the open book test soon..dunno whether if mr patrick chow is going to do revision for us..or just after the test can go le..if is that maybe i'm heading down to bugis with them..cuz i need to kill time..lolx..:X..

my boy is coming to stay tonight instead of fri night..cuz sat morning i have to go school early..wonder if i can wake up that early though..zz..gonna bring my notes to study or what ba..zz..

anyway genting trip is cancelled..=((..but at least my boy extend his passport le..is till 2009 sia..lolx..means after we grad i can drag him go overseas with mi..:X.. and i got more time to study for my MST/maple.:X.guild pple all cheong damn fast lah.zz.140 is not enough.zz.

i'm feeling very hungry now.=(.actually since last night till now.lolx.didn't finished my dinner even though i'm damn hungry.gonna catch shrek 3 tonight and rent some dvd home.=).

bb all.good luk for my open book test le.last night didn't really study lah.was busy chatting and sorting things out.glad that is sort out.hope today will be a better day.on trian later than i flip somemore of the book ba.><.bb all.

No comments :

Post a Comment