Monday, June 18, 2007

my boy just left my house around 1 hour ago..was busy burning some PC games for him and figuring a way out to play the game even without the original cd inside..end up i just lend him the whole cd so i cannot play now..=(..but is great lah cuz MST is coming and i'm playing caesar 3 meh..lolx..

those pc games were damn old ones.use window 95 also can play de lor.LOLX.sat night was digging out PS games for my boy( i got one PS in my room) then i saw the old PC games that mi and my brother used to play together.so getting excited i just try to install into one window XP computer and to our surprise can play lor!!!..omg..and i dragged my boy to accompany mi play till 4am in the night.:X.haha he also find it fun anyway.have been telling him about those games that i used to play last time.

gonna cut my hair tml.i can't stand it already.=(.today went watson then saw the hair dye got 20% off.very tempted to buy but have no time to make lah.shall discuss with mum later.see when she's free.if she's willing to dye for mi then i'll do it probably after i cut my hair tml.=).what most important now is getting a hair cut!!!!

last thursday went over my biao ge's house in the noon.cuz my aunt was there helping them to look after their son while they go graduation ceremoney of my biao sao's brother.tat time when i saw the baby was during his 1 month.he's very cute!!!!



about to cried..:X..


cried.:X.hahaa..so cute..:X..

so cute right??=))..very close up shot..hahaa..and he loves talking to mi..hehe...


=)...my boy was telling mi everything so small small de..hahaa..

an enjoyable weekend with u.=).we shall play more metal slug,doraemon and cesar III together okay?=).my house is better than yours.:P.

No comments :

Post a Comment