Tuesday, November 13, 2007

last night suddenly felt half of my left eye was very pain..just keep rubbing..and went to sleep afterwards..even though can't fall asleep but force myself to as there's a lab test the next day..was emo-ing actually but still just force myself to sleep..

today morning realise the pain in my eyes were still there..zz!!!! dunno what happen lah and was kinda red..is half of my eye ball only lor..-_-"..just went sch..and did the lab test..seriously when i blink is kinda painful..zzz..rather close my eyes all the way..until after lunch went toilet..reach there's one eye lash stuck in my eye ball there..zzz!!..took out already..felt much better..

but now..before going to sleep after watching heroes..is still pain..=(..hope tml dun get worse man..zz!!..next week exam week and yet this week we have to go sch..damn sianz..

night all..tml i've got many things to do after sch..hehee..bb all..

No comments :

Post a Comment