Monday, December 10, 2007

for a moment i thought my com break down liao..

but this is the first time when it break down i didn't make any noise..very calm..continue do my things and sms the repairman to come and repair..usually i will #%$&..lolx..when it break down right..i wasn't doing anything..i was just AFK-ing in maple..and doing my stuff lah..

end up the repairman came not long ago..and the problem was...the power supply cable is loose.-___-"..i thought it was the motherboard..cuz no matter how i press the button..it won't start up lah..dotz..

now only praying my com can last till i graduate before i change a new one next year..:P..

yesterday rebond my hair..took mi 4 hours..sit till butt wan to piak liao...heng i wore contact lens to rebond..so that i can read my CSW and BEEP while waiting...and my boy came with mi too..so when i bored i just snatch the PSP over and play..

i'm still thinking with my rebonded hair..do i look better in specs or contact lens..haaa..

kz gtg bb~~

No comments :

Post a Comment