Thursday, December 20, 2007

going to xmas party later!!!! yea at gary's house (lakeside which is 5 mins from boonlay..=X)...gift exchange..i still dunno who will be giving mi present..and finally after today the secret kept in my heart for 1 month can be out..lolx..but i think everyone from excited become not excited le..-_-"..

after tonight another memories in the heart with all of them..=)...left a few weeks with them only..sad..so must cherish all the events we had..

dunno will be coming home tonight anot..lolx..meeting at evening time..probably going clubbing with them..and to save cost tml morning then go home lor..-_-"..shall see then..:P..

now going to rot..rest..and prepare for a full night out..

oh last night heard one emo song faster share with shir..haha..and she slept earlier than mi last night!!!!!...good good good =X..but the emo song really very sad lah..i like the tune of it..very soothing..but when i see the lyrics i ><..

my regret - banky

Every single hour of every single day
I miss you more and a more
And I don't know what to say
I knew I closed the door
Your gone and on your way
But now, I need you, I need you

Wanna take it back to the day when we first met
If I could I’d start all over again
Our love is my regret

so emo..><..kzkz no more emo-ing..today is happy day..=))))))))..XMAS PARTY!!!!!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment