Sunday, September 21, 2008

Nothing interesting going on this few days. lol. Was resting at home to recuperate. lol. Started on my BMW assignment cuz i dun wanna stress myself at the very last minute.

On friday during the 2 hours lunch break, the whole class went JP to celebrate hendi and mong birthday~. the worse part is..it is KFC again. so boring. the pictures we took actually not much difference. the background is the same, we sat at the same place at that time, the cake this time is different, and of cuz the birthday people are different la. lol.

Now thats what i mean by it..

The previous one..siew wen birthday..

The latest one..hendi and mong birthday..lolol..

Sat laze around the whole day. -_-". really quite boring when there's not much nice show to watch. ><. Today went IMM. Got new gadget from daiso for my hamsters. =). And also bought some food for myself. ><. Make a list of things to do finish by this week. so little time yet so much things to do. ><. I need retail therapy!!! Back to my maths tutorial. Dun think i going sleep early today. My brain works the best at night.lol.

no matter how i disturb her..she also dun wan come out..><..thats her new gadget beside what she's in...


No comments :

Post a Comment