Friday, September 12, 2008

Went to soup restaurant for dinner last night with my aunt,mum,boy and mi. =).

Is quite a last minute decision for my boy and mi to join them. lol. my mum thought we had other plans but actually no. so just join them to eat at there to celebrate my aunt birthday. hee.

Afterwhich, my boy and mi shop around JP for awhile then faster go home to watch nicole~.lol.the 9pm show is making everyone go crazy about cuz of the baby girl called nicole.=).

My mum was suggesting on my 20th birthday go soup restaurant to eat also. i was like zzz! cuz i prefer crystal jade or asian kitchen. but most probably go crystal jade eat ba cuz JP dun have asian kitchen. Because soup restaurant the service very slow~. LOL. =X. finally first time in 20 years she suggest going out to eat on my birthday. =X. must be 20 that word ba. lol. or maybe see mi everyday complain stress stress stress. =X.

this is the signature dish from soup restaurant. quite not bad. we ordered this and also sambal kang kong, soup of the day and one tou du dish. lol. total cost $75 for 4 person. =X. but is paid by my mum. =X.

watched forgetting sarah marshall online last night with my boy. lol. nowadays the online movie website upload faster than i go movie theatre to watch. -_-". think is my problem ba. too busy for movie outside. LOL. -_-".
okay heading out to Mac now for breakfast~~

No comments :

Post a Comment