Monday, October 12, 2009

I stepped into tutorial room today as usual. I walked to my usual seat. The usual peeps will sit beside me when they come in. Is like the standard seats for us. But when I looked to my right, is empty. Thinking I might be early, therefore they have not reached yet.

Staring at the seat which always belongs to you. i think to myself you will not be coming today. But i still choose to leave tat seat for you. Will you change your mind? i wonder.

Since Semester 1, i know you have been thinking about changing course. i understand. Up to now you still have that decision i really think u should just do what you feel like doing ba. If someone can think about it over such a long period of time, i guess you are really losing your interest in engineering and serious about changing course. I know is not a 3-minute decision.

Whatever decision u make, as her friend we should support whatever she have decided ba. Yes everyone is emo today, some even say i bluff them. -_-". I have to repeat telling them about this thing for a few times. Seriously, i don't like to break bad news to pple. But what to do?

I've known u since poly days. We have been together since uni day 1. Finding those lecture places. We even went to com engine faculty to find stupid wkw tutorial room. the gossips + baskets time. We both super pro at basket people. Tag team together basket to the max! Practically pple see us, will see the other one around. Now left 2J's instead of 3J's. Guo liang even tell us 2 J's = JJ Lin Jun Jie. ><. The days we work at swiss together was memorable too. Whole holiday keep seeing u from DIP to Swissotel Days.

This friday farewell thingy better dun be another emo event. But i believe got that riko and judy around, we can all hug together and cry.

比起我男朋友不在的时候,我都能习惯了. 可是, 当你不在的时候, 我超不习惯的. 没办法, 只好慢慢的接受事实.

No comments :

Post a Comment