Wednesday, December 09, 2009

update about my night out with esther tml.

busy chatting with her on msn now. more of stalking our friends. -_-".

btw she send mi twilight new moon readable version in pdf form sia! i'm going to start. woo hoo. lol. no more show to watch le. i started to rewatch my date with a vampire 3. watch it in canto version this time.



the 2 stuff we bought during the 1 hour shopping at mega mall.


packed finish only 2 areas of my room! argh! took mi whole afternoon. vac every corner of the table! btw the black basket not suppose to be there de. so is actually very spacious now. during exams is stack till high dao..i can't even find my things behind it. -_-'.

shall continue packing tml. i'm intending to clear and rearrange all the cupboards in my room. mostly is not touch since the day i move in 8 years ago. got to clear the pile of mess below my bed! 2 semester of art stuff and 1 semester of lecture notes+tutorials plus everything! no where to put so throw under bed. got to fight the dust tml!

No comments :

Post a Comment