Monday, December 21, 2009

i've no idea why my scanner aint working properly!

was packing my cupboards and saw my secondary school prom night photos. wanted to scan a few and post it here but my stupid scanner is not working. shall update with those photos soon. okay actually only 1. the rest of the photos are too scary. lol.

i'm waiting for boy to reach my house to help mi shift the tv from another room to my room. yes i'm going to have a bigger tv whahaha. no idea enough space to squeeze in anot. got to try it later.

i read the diary i wrote during my secondary school days just now. i realise many things i've forgotten and things i remember is not the way it is.

i'm going hunt for a photo album to put all the photos inside. i got a lot of small small photo album. i wanna put all the photos into one big photo album to save space! And it got to be pink! shall start looking for it! no idea where got nice photo albums.

back to reading twilight since i got no tv. =(.

No comments :

Post a Comment