Friday, April 16, 2010

My mum is off to Genting with my aunt tml!

Got so much to do this weekend la~

1) household chores (wipe floor, wash clothes and the list goes on)
2) get my interface for my project done!!
3) logbook
4) IA report( drag and drag till now haven even touch yet)
5) facial(appointment)
6) trim hair(appointment)

weekends is only 2 days and i got so many stuffs to do! sunday is out cuz i'll be spending time with boy. so left with saturday.

i still wan to rot and watchshow please! been rewatching my date with a vampire from season 1. lol. damn classic show.

met up with the girls yesterday night at JP for ramen. shiok! claire is back from malaysia with jason.

will be celebrating 4th year anniversary earlier/later this year cuz boy will be in thailand by then and i'll be having my last 3 weeks of attachment. no idea life by then is stress/relax. it will either be 1) relax cuz the project is none of my business already or 2) stress cuz the systems engineer do testing and find out some problems --> need to change it and make it work before i leave.

*pray hard*

No comments :

Post a Comment