Friday, April 09, 2010

While waiting for my vampire diaries to download finish, i'm trying to do my logbook. wanna faster clear it la! i seriously got no time to write down everything i did cuz is just too much!

changes to database again (I hope is the final one. FML to max).i make sure is the final changes cuz i requested colleague to check for me making sure no more changes that will make me go crazy and OT just to do up all the changes making sure everything is fine!

i need to start on the interface damn soon la. needs to get photoshop installed in my computer in office. -__-". Install SQL on my computer at home(so that i can anytime access to my web application if i need to at home!)

i wanna clear everything asap so that i can shake leg during the last 2 weeks of attachment. At the same time i got the feeling the next IA student will curse and swear at me. lol. Is never easy to take over people project and codes! I'm glad i'm the first one to start this project.

Now i understand y developers telling me that they hate to do documentation. I know i need to redo my software documentation, but i tell u i hate to do it now cuz i totally forget so many things le! hahaha! do jiu do leh dun ask me how i do it. -_-'.

FYI, i can write codes now. If they let me redo my IM3072 Project using asp.net i'll do a good one. lol.

kz back to stupid logbook. shopping tml with boy. =). i've been coughing for 1 whole damn week lor. -_-".

No comments :

Post a Comment