Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Photobucket

above pic taken using hp in office. lol. and yes still listening to mp3 at the same time. lol.

i can't wait to watch iron man 2 and ip man 2 la. bf only came out on sunday evening time so never get to watch. got to wait till this weekend. is like the whole world already went to the movie theatre and catch the movie le. including all my 'zai nan' colleagues. They are super no.1 zai nan. haha. what to expect? comp engine grads. lol.

yesterday my boss is back from his 1 month holiday. of cuz got give us some goodies he brought from japan. =). had a talk with him in meeting room regarding the whole month. let him know my progress and etc. he haven stress me yet but i think very soon. ><. i've set deadlines for myself and those dealines is due before the date he give me to prevent any unwanted stress!!

last 5 weeks at work. mixed feelings. :S. as for whether going back to work anot, wait till i graduate then think. don't wish to think now. is so weird to go back for interview. lol.or do i need to go through interview? lol. oh yea felicia treated me and another 2 guys for lunch. i finally eat mac the first time ever since it opens 1 month ago. -__-".

night off to sleep!

No comments :

Post a Comment