Thursday, May 20, 2010

R.I.P my skinny(ah san) hammie June 2008 - May 18 2010

I found her dead on May 18th night. As usual wanted to feed them fruits before i go to bed then i realise she's not responding. she's below her wheel. so i took out everything and found her not moving anymore and i know she's gone.

at that moment i shouted for my mum, cried, call boy, sms friends.

no idea what to do next except to bury it but it was too late. so i put her in a container with bedding first and cry to sleep that night.

next morning wanted to bury her but it was raining. esther was free late afternoon so i meet her around 4:45pm. i seek permission to left office that day, seriously if i was a permanent staff i would have took 1/2 day off.

met esther and she brough the spade to dig the soil. so we went home first to get ready to go down again to find spot to dig. defintely a lot of passerby look at us. Bury my ah-san directly outside the the lift area. pluck one flower and place on top of it.

Rest in peace my ah-san.

Below is dedicated to my hammie.

Do you remember when i first got you, you were so small? Papa and i went to get you and your sister the big big house. I still remember the first night you and ah pui in my room. so noisy lor. make me cannot sleep. -_-'. bite and bite and bite the cage!

Do you remember ah pui bullying you? Ah pui don't let u eat the sunflower seed that we give you. The next morning we seperated the both of your so that ah pui cannot bully you anymore.

Do you remember the days i give you carrot to eat. u hold on to my finger to support youself while biting the carrot as you were standing on 2 legs. u were so young then.

And you ran out of cage and ran to somewhere behind my wardrobe. end up the sunflower seeds lure u out and u were back.

Do you remember pee-ing on my bed before? -_-'. i bring you out to let u run on my bed end up i think u too scare so u pee on my bed.

I give you the pink running ball, you in turn bite it instead of running on it.

You love sleeping below your running wheel and of cuz urine on it. many a times i take it out and wash it and never give it back to you, you must be damn bored.

I know you were suffering from some old age disease 1 week before you die, didn't know you can't last till your 2nd year birthday. at least u died peacefully below the wheel.

take care my ah-san.


Photobucket

great thanks to a lot of people. my supervisor for letting me off early, my close colleagues who hear me rant and rant about the bury of my hammies, all my friends who send their condolences.

No comments :

Post a Comment