Thursday, January 13, 2011

Just to take a break from blogging about my hk trip. I'm gonna blog about something else.

Which is i kinda miss my life 1 year ago. I did tell myself to enjoy to the max during attachment period and after that as once it's gone it will never come back again.

1 year ago i was happily preparing for cny, shopping for clothes, doing up my hair, nails, face.

As for this year, till now i've not done any. Okay maybe a few. lol. Got to get everything done before school start if not no time + i hate the crowd.

Below is a screen shot of my timetable for last semester in NTU.

Photobucket

My uni life is ending on 10th may. 3 papers this semester. i kinda like my time table this semester. And is a 4 day week. what more can i ask for? =)

i wanna pack my room but i can't stop procrastinating.

No comments :

Post a Comment