Saturday, January 22, 2011

Just a short and fast entry cuz i'm busy!!

One of the days when i am at home, i took out one of the goodies i bought from hk to eat! yea i left it for myself.

Anyway i didnt know what is it at first. Just grab cuz the person say is not bad. I never even look at the price. -__-". I took a glimpse of the label and is like some peanut butter flavour biscuit.

To my surprise, i find it freaking nice! LOL!

Photobucket




Photobucket

It looks hard, but actually once you bite it, it melts into your mouth. =).

Photobucket

Okay last thing, i got this Blemish Spot Gel(to correct stupid pimple spots which never heal) from Nature Republic.

Have been finding such cream but am too lazy to really look for a good one.

Hmm 1 week back i went there to get sun block before i went to USS! My sun block from Etude House disappear! wth! When i was packing for HK, i was already looking for it. Cannot find so i went to HK without a sunblock. Even though is cold there, is still sunny! Not even a single drop of rain when i was there.

So gave up finding and went Nature Republic to get the SPF 50 Waterproof Sunblock. The texture and everything similar to the one i bought at Etude House. =). Actually it gives me a peace of mind only la. lol. Is like you know that you are protected from the harmful sun rays!

Okay so back to this Blemish Spot Gel!

I dunno why as i gets older, pimple spots are harder to heal! I never squeeze them or what but it is still redish after like 3-4 months. -_-". The healing power of my skin is like chui liao lor. So i got to get help from such cream.

I want to heck care it but cuz i'm fair, those spots are bloody obvious! So who say being fair is good??!! LOL! Just 1 pimple on your face is very obvious! Haiz.

To seek perfection, i got the Blemish Spot Gel! It's oil free so it just absorbs into your skin!

I dunno whether is it effective but i blog about it because the sales girl is so good! I must say this Blemish Spot Gel is $20 so i couldnt find any reason y she so nice to me cuz she gave me lots of samples!

Photobucket

Okay this is the gel! I think is super useful especially during exam period! =)

Photobucket

She gave me like 6 packets of samples! The 2 whitening therapy is also a form of spot corrector but it even whitens the pigmentation of your skin and etc. I guess is for even more jia lat pimples and etc. As for the blue one, is the hydration series! She gave me sample for the whole series, from toner to serum to mosturizer(day and night).

She even gave me her namecard(with her hp number) telling me to call her if i need any help or unclear with any instruction.

I must say she got passion in her job la! Very jing ye! I believe most sales girl see you buy like 1 cheap item they will give you black face and give you attitude!

I defintely feel happy after walking out of the shop! =)

No comments :

Post a Comment