Saturday, January 29, 2011

New specs, New book!

Yea i got a new specs after 6-7 years. lol.

Finally went to make a new one before school holidays end. Spend a long time doing eye check because of my left eye. Degree went up alittle and my right eye's astig went down. lol.

As for left eye, no matter what the optometrists do, can't get a perfect degree for me le. I got to slowly focus then can see properly with only my left eye. -_-'. retarded left eye. lol.

Anyway chose a frame kinda fast, because it was the first one i tried, then i tried the others dont find it nice at all. Got a expensive lens because i dun intend to change specs till like another 6-7 years later. lol.

Photobucket

^_^.


Photobucket

new specs! =)

New book for myself! yea my luo zhi xiang book finally arrive from taiwan! was afraid that i can't get it before CNY cuz i decide to spend CNY reading it. Went to meet jia hui to get it few days back and she's the one ordering it for me! =))). She's so kind cuz she never ask me to pay up first or what only till when the books arrive. She trust that i won't run away after ordering.

I got my book at $16.95 sgd include shipping and everything. I never check out the book price in kino but i guess it should be $20 and above.

Photobucket

new specs + new book = geek! lol

Boy is back to school for a 3 hour make up lesson on a saturday. gosh!

No comments :

Post a Comment