Friday, June 10, 2011

Before i blog about 5th year anniversary celebration, i got other things to announce!!

I AM OFFICALLY A UNIVERSITY GRADUATE!!!!!!

and i have a degree with honours. lol. i'm glad that my results this sem were even better than previous sem!

few weeks i doubt anyone dare to announce they official graduate cuz results not out yet. lol. now is out everybody went YEA!!

completed it in the scheduled time frame, receiving my cert during convocation on 25th July!

Once results released last night, went in to check and there's a very big remarks in caps showing you have completed your degree blah blah blah! weee! All the excitement lasted till quite late though hahaha! busy congrats-ing friends and everything.

i gave my special thanks to my friends too on msn. But i shall now type all my 感谢词 here!

To My Family:



Photobucket



Thanks for tolerating all my nonsense for this 3 years, all the hot tempered moments during my stress up exam period and many more. Thanks for not giving me any stress on my studies cuz all the stress i suffering from is i give myself one. Thanks for not asking me to sleep early when i was mugging hard during the exam period. Thanks for never prompting or asking me how's my studies and everything because your know i will be even more stress.

Since young, my parents had never once tell me:" you need to have how many A's hor, you need to go this good school, you need to this and that.." Everything is i decide one, i chose my own secondary school(end up i got to travel quite far lol), i chose what to study in poly and i chose what to study in uni. Thanks for letting me deciding on my own path and i indeed had prove to your that i made it and never disappoint your!

Now i've graduated i guess there's no more burden for your because i'm the only one not working in house. lol. And is time to help your lighten the load(all the bills and etc).

To my dearest BF:



Photobucket


now that i've graduated you better work hard! haha okay la you have been working hard and i'm glad your effort pays off! your grads keep improving la! oh my tian arh! okay at least u make me feel that you have studied the right course. LOL. continue maintain your results or get even better so that i can shake leg at home. haha joking!

thanks for tolerating my nonsense too and never stress me before cuz only i stress you lolol. and u never think that i'm chui before and think that i've done my best as always. and i might teach you wrong stuff at times lolol. so sorry about that haha! memory not that great especially at those modules i hate! we have been supporting each other during your 1st year in ntu and my final year in ntu, i'm glad we have pulled it through. we understand what each other is going through since we are in the same course. continue jia you ba! =) And i'm still waiting for the day i can shake leg at home LOL! love you always.

To my IEM friends:



Photobucket

Okay this part gonna be super 感动! prepare tissue! Getting into this course without knowing any friend and heng i still got jennifer. Still remember us getting lost somewhere in school of CE when we trying to find BMW tutorial room. By then the whole class was already bonded and they didnt know there's 2 lost sheeps that haven join them yet.

We came from different background, we are excited about this whole uni life, we dunno what to expect from this course because we got no seniors, we dunno when we graduate can do what??! lol. no one knows! is like walking a dark tunnel holding a oil lamp.

Seriously without friends is so hard to pass this 3 years uni life. imagine being a loner is really very sad. u do project with A this semester, next semester u do project with B. everybody is just task orientated, do project, finish it and BYE!

At points you can be so depressed about everything, but knowing so many people going through the same shit as you, u feel better. Because we are all in it together and not alone! The bond we had is indeed very strong. Often we help pull each other up when one falls, we encourage each other.

When jennifer quit school, more or less quite a number of people got affected. of cuz the one directly affected is me and judy la. then when judy is busy with xx that time, i really must thanks the whole class who were staying back with me doing art sia. I still remember your telling me:"不要紧,还有我们! T__T touched to the max!

And especially to guo liang, darwis and hendi. We started to get closer is during the painting class. Those were the great old damn days! The few of us have been thinking we might just hug each other and cry during convocation. Hendi, darwis and i got to retake our com principle together, going through the same old damn thingy again is no joke. but i'm glad we made it!

I can say that i've a great 3 years with ups and downs but definitely the friends i made is for life! we are gonna try to meet up 1 month once at botak jones but haven execute the plan yet. lol. wait for that darwis back from indonesia first.

To my secondary sch gfs:



Photobucket



thanks for tolerating my MIA-ing period(exams, fyp submission and etc). your know i'm busy but your will still ask me to see if i would like to join anot. thanks!or when your at boon lay area. cuz who knows that day i might just want to go out to relieve stress. lol. that happen quite often though. hehe. And also for the constant encouragement your have gave me telling me i confirm can graduate one and no need to worry about it.

And not forgetting miss chung:



Photobucket

seriously thanks for hearing all my rants almost each day, my paranoid moments, and always filling me information on like where got goodie bag, by this day need to do what and etc, sometimes i'll be too busy with my stuff and thanks for reminding me. hehe. so have you thought of your dream career? haha.

No comments :

Post a Comment