Thursday, June 02, 2011

shall blog about the CB prata that i ate on the next day after i detox.

Never in my life i feel so chui before(okay recently i took cab and just feel like vomiting throughout the whole journey, thats why i hate taking cab), visited the toilet like 4-5 times from afternoon 1pm all the way till 1am that night before i sleep.

Woke up at 5am sweating and my stomach having sharp pain! but i know nth is gonna come out cuz totally nth in my stomach already. everything is out long ago! i feel so dehydrated. afraid of dieing due till dehydration,i went to visit the doctor the next day around afternoon.

obvious is food poisoning so i went there faster get the pills go home pop it down. I'm still in pain when i visit the doctor!

All thanks to the CB prata that i ate. Dun come asking me what CB stand for. lol.

Those making prata really ought to be more hygenic and clean! kns. just like bf told me he ate prata at can b, good thing he saw the ah neh drop 1 slice on the floor, if he never see i think the ah neh take up and put back to his plate and gave it to him.

I never knew the bacteria is still weak that i got to see doctor. Cuz my stomach usually can take it the raw sashimi, medium rare steak, things that are not fully cooked all i dun mind eating it like pig liver and etc.

I can only conclude i detox all the way throughout the weekend thanks to CB prata.

Have been watching korea shows till 5am in the morning when my parents wake up then i got to faster off light and go bed, i need to go JB to buy my contact lens but no time! celebrating 5th year anniversary!

kz gtg, am heading off to quite a few places tml and collect stuffs! wee! blog about it soon! ordered taiwan's famous maggie mee(which require people to order online and arrive only 3 months later) and it has arrived so i'm gonna collect from jia hui who always help me order stuff from taiwan!=))

No comments :

Post a Comment