Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Before i start updating about YY's birthday celebration, i've got other things to announce!

I'm going to USS on this coming 19th nov with my besties! omg the 6 of us are going to the USS!

Cause i got this great lobang from company, having to purchase tickets at half price becuase of my company family day..then boy is having exams that time, so i decided to jio all my gfs to go! end up all of them are so 'on' about it. It's been a long time since 6 of us do something extraordinary other than meet up for dinner. LOL!

Just nice celebrate our 10 years of friendship! =)

By right i can only purchase 4 tickets under my name but there's 6 of us, so i asked my colleagues to help me get too! A lot of them are not going because last year was USS too. Think they got sian of it so mainly the new comers are the one who are enthu about going there at half price! lol.

Okay enough of my USS excitement, back to YY's birthday celebration last wed! We went to thai express at tiong bahru plaza cause is near to my work place la! haha! And is the first time we're having thai food.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

The birthday girl! =)

Photobucket



Polaroids! =)

Looking forward to the USS trip with them!

No comments :

Post a Comment