Sunday, September 25, 2011

Gelish Nails Extension By Milly's Hair Lash Nails! =))

Many has been asking me how i got my free gelish nails extenstion which worth $80 and up from milly's. The answer is i participated in their twitter contest for the milly's EXU clothes buffet 2!

Photobucket

Was quite surprised when i received the notification from twitter than milly's has mentioned me on twitter! I was playing dragonnest then lol.

Booked sunday afternoon to go down bugis to had my nails being extended by them! Even though i was still feeling feverish thanks to my gastric flu, but i just went ahead! lol!

The whole process took nearly 2 hours? yup. I can't really find any design in the magazine they showed me, so they customize for me according to what i want. hehe. Gina and Tina are famous at bugis outlet. so do look for them if you want to had your nails done there. Half of my nails were done by tina before she went to help someone do hair extension. But my nail art were done by another girl whom i forgot to ask her name.

Enough said, here are the pics of my nails!

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Basically is my first time having my nails extended, a very good experience but i totally can't do anything with such long nails. Everything become so ma fan. Those who know me knows that i've always kept my nails short because of piano reason.

Anyway the downside of having your nails extended, after removing, your nails become super brittle and your nails might just chip off easily! gosh! lol. Feel so heartpain when i find out that it can be so hurtful to your nails. Nevertheless it's still a good experience. =)

No comments :

Post a Comment