Sunday, December 04, 2011

Collected Show Luo concert dvd 2 weeks back. I was having 3 day course at machperson area(meals provided), so i reckon is easy for me to self collect it at toa payoh!

First time stepping into toa payoh area! The place is not that easy to find, and i realise is actually collecting from a house at HDB area. Just above the coffee shop.

Photobucket


Anyway ta dah! here it is! lol. Other than the 3 dvds, it comes along with a 30cmx30cm photobook! damn big. lol.

Okay something random, the xmas tree outside JP this year. looks not nice at all! And seriously garfield? so old school but i doubt kids nowadays know wth is it.

Photobucket



Caught you are the apple of my eye at Bishan on tuesday(2nd day of my course). First time watching at bishan but cause is near to mahperson by taking circle line. By right i'm suppose to watch with esther, tickets book already. End up esther got to attend food tasting for his brother's wedding.

So boy went with me in the end. Thanks dearest cause he take out his time during exam period to watch with me!

Photobucket



nice show! really remind me alot of the past. colleagues who have watched it have been influencing all of us to watch it. haha. say must watch! it make you think of the good old secondary school days~

Anyway i can't believe that the male lead is younger than me! lol.

No comments :

Post a Comment