Saturday, December 03, 2011

Sunday - 20th Nov 2011

After my tiring yet fun USS trip, i went for my massage appointment the next day! haha! smart of me to boook it the day after my USS trip as i really woke up with aches over my body!

Boy bought the coupon from me and is by Jean Yip Loft! 60 minutes of body massage + 30 minutes of body scrub for $35. I would say is worth it!

Highly recommended by zoe raymond here!

When i reached, i sat at the 1st level while waiting for the staff to pick me up. It's a super beautiful place. Total there's 7 levels.

Level 1 - Lifestyle Cafe and Retails
Level 2 - Multipurpose Hall ( the place where girls get to enjoy their treat after their treatment!)
Level 3 - Hair Services/Scalp Treatment
Level 4 - Massage/Hand, Foot and Nail Spa
Level 5 - Ladies Wellness Spa
Level 6 - Beauty, Slimming & Wellness Spa
Level 7- Roof Top Spa Pool & Bar



Photobucket

While waiting at the first level! =). beautiful place.

I was brought to level 5 for my massage treatment! It started with the body scrub before procedding to the massage! She brought me to bathe after the scrub then she started on the massage!

The massage was really good but also damn pain! lol. At some point of the massage i will ask her to lighter a little.

After the treatment, i was brought to 2nd level to enjoy my beverage and soup. I was served with hot ginger tea and green bean soup! yummy!

So the person intro me their services but nope i did not sign any with them and they were not hard selling at all! Didn't sign up package as i dont do massage that often~ lol. like 1 year once or twice is more than enough for me!

I referred esther to the treatment and she got 1 masssage session free. Just nice the day she went for her masssage and after she's done, i also just left office because i stayed back to decorate office. So i met her at MRT station at trained back together. We were saying if we are rich tai-tai then life would be so good. enjoying their roof top spa~ lol.

Anyway nice catching up with her on train back that day and her temporary working place is so near to mine! =)

Sometimes i just hate those who treat me as an option in their life, but seriously if you treat me as an option, i will do that the same to you too.

No comments :

Post a Comment