Sunday, February 05, 2012

CNY 2012!

Today is the 2nd last day of CNY! I went to pray to tai sui in the afternoon in boy! Just a few bus stops away from my house there's a taoist temple and my dad always bring bro and i to pray when we are young. =).

Anyway this year cny, on the eve eve, i went to bf's side for renuion dinner with his relatives. Did my nails early in the morning at jenny's house! She's esther friend and she did it for me for free! Gelish somemore! So kind of her.

On cny eve, i never go anywhere but stay at home and wait to eat steamboat. haha! Did last minute spring cleaning in the day! =)

Photobucket
Steamboat!

Photobucket
All Ready!

Photobucket
nails done by jenny! She even did my toes! So is gelish manicure, classic pedicure!

On Cny day 1, i went to visit my paternal grandmother before heading to aunt house! Played card games with my nieces and bro's gf! Card games we play are old maid, uno and i can't remember. Left around 5 plus and went to have dinner with boy before catching a movie!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Dinner at java village!

Photobucket
Kind of love the spring flowers in JP this year.

Photobucket
Catch jack and jill that night before heading home. =). really funny show haha!

That week also went to watch We Not Naughty!

Photobucket

Its a really nice comedy and touching at parts. hahaha! I think is better than dance dance dragon even though i never watch dance dance dragon but from the online ratings We not naughty is nicer!

No comments :

Post a Comment