Thursday, February 02, 2012

The week before chinese new year i met kris at cityhall for Yomenya Goemon at citylink! meant to meet each other to catch up a little and she's feeling down at that time! But i'm sure she'll get over it very soon and move on!

Have been passing by this restaurant but never had a chance to try it!

Photobucket
is not that costly too and the portion is really huge! I remember i ordered dry pasta while hers is soup base pasta!

We shop around citylink and got oursevles cardigan at $15! =)

Photobucket
I spotted a shoes for CNY from charles and keith while waiting for her to come, went back to get it and also we bought this accessory together! Mine is the orange one and hers is the black one! Wont call it bracelet but more like a cuff? lol.

Finished watching 步步惊心 last night! 35 episodes! Really nice and touching show and i love the OST in the show! Now everyone is going crazy over the show cause it started showing on channel 8!

Photobucket




My favourite OST in the drama! Can't wait for part 2!

Have been feeling really down recently but i'm glad that i have my bffs to rely on cause i tell them what i'm facing and they lend me their listening ears despite their busy schedule. Not really regarding to work/relationship but more on friends issue. I even told my colleagues about it!

I never tell u doesnt mean i'm fine, is actually worse because the problem will always be there and no one solving it. whatever it is, i know who are my true friends and who are not now.

No comments :

Post a Comment