Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Lee's Taiwaness @ Star Vista

An impromptu date with my Mum on one of the random Saturdays after I was done with running errands. 

I was busy prepping to welcome a large group of people for the 3rd house warming, hence the whole month of October I was damn busy. It was till the extend I did not go home for a month of so.  

I managed to squeeze time out to meet my mum for a short dinner. Dad was lazy to come out because it was raining so Mum came alone. 

We met at bunoa vista because my mum has not been there. I planned to treat my mum to canton paradise but the queue was too long. In the end we settled our dinner at Lee's Taiwaness. I had it once with my gfs when Star Vista just opened. I only remembered the food was average and the price of the food were affordable. 


The menu.

We had our dinner near 8pm so the place was actually quite empty. On a side note, they were very short handed. The waiter took quite sometime to clear my table and handed me the menu. There were still many tables which were not cleared too. 


Here's what I ordered to share with my mum:


Pig Intestines and Meatball Mee Sua - $10



Pork Chop Rice - $12

I love both dishes as much. They were generous with the ingredients in the mee sua. My mum commented that it's soft enough for her to chew.

The pork chop rice reminded me of the ricebox I had during my taiwan trip last year. All the 小菜 that comes with the pork chop tasted really yummy! 

I also ordered their milktea and as expected, it's too sweet for my liking. Oh well, I don't really dare tell them I wish to have my milktea at 50% sugar afterall they are not bubbletea shop lol. 

Defintely a place for you to satisfy your taiwan food craving, other than that don't pin too high hopes because they serves pretty average taiwan food. Good enough to be on par with the authentic taiwan food. 

Lee's Taiwaness @ Star Vista 
#02-08, The Star Vista, 1 Vista Exchange Green 

No comments :

Post a Comment